Out of Stock
Full stainless steel repair clamp L=200mm
( €0.00 – €0.00 )€
- Single clamp repair clamps used for repairing broken or leaking ductile iron,steel,PE or PVC water or sewage pipelines.
- Maximum working pressure:PN16/16 bar;
- Working temperature: 0ºC - +70°C;
- Bolt nuts coated in nylon to prevent corrosion;
- Band - stainless steel SS304, lugs 304 heavy gauge stainless steel, welded to clamp sidebar;
- Sidebars - 304 heavy gauge stainless steel tungsten Inert Gas welded to form a strong, permanent fusion with the repair clamp band;
- Lifter bar - 304 heavy gauge stainless steel. Lip curve holds bolts in position while tightening and serves as a bearing surface for nuts;
- Single band repair clamps, pressure class PN16;
- Gasket- EPDM, bolts and nuts - stainless steel 304.
No reviews have been written for this product.Write your own review