The Signet 2536 sensors are offered in a variety of materials for a wide range of pipe sizes and insertion configurations. The many material choices including PP and PVDF make this model highly versatile and chemically compatible with many liquid process solutions. Sensors can be installed in DN15 to DN900 (½ to 36 in.) pipes using Signet's comprehensive line of custom fittings. These custom fittings, which include tees, saddles, and weldolets, seat the sensor to the proper insertion depth into the process flow. The sensors are also offered in configurations for wet-tap installation requirements.
Operating range: 0.1 to 6 m/s, 0.3 to 20 ft/s
- Open collector output
- Installs into pipe sizes: DN15 to DN900, 0.5 to 36 in
Max Pressure rating: PP 12.5 bar @ 20 °C, 180 psi @ 68 °F PVDF 14 bar @ 20 °C, 200 psi @ 68 °F
- Rotor: PVDF
- Compatibility: 8900, 9900, 9900-1BC, 9950
- Power souce: <20mA @ 3.3 to 24 VDC
- *Only Signet installation fittings
- PVC 2536 version DN15 to DN100 (½ to 4 in.) for concentrated Sodium Hypochlorite 12.5% dosing application in water treatment
The 9900 Transmitter
Fot at-a-glance visibility, the 9900 Transmitter features a large auto-sensing backlit display, "dial-type" bar graph and relay and warning LEDs. The intuitive menu system is consistent with processPro and ProPoint transmitters, assuring you of a quicker and easier installation. The optional Relay, Direct Conducttivity/Resistivity, H COMM and Batch plug-in modules offers ease of use. The PC COMM configuration tool allows you to easely set-up, review, save and load all modifiable parameters. The unit can be used with default valves for quick and easy programming or can be customised with labelling, ajustable minimum and maximum dial settings, and unit and decimal measurement choices. The versatile device also allows third-party 4 to 20 mA signals to be used as an input (optional 8058 module required).
The 9900 Transmitter, a member of Signet's line of SmartPro instruments, provides a single-channel interface for all Flow, pH/ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity, Salinity, Pressure, Temperature, Level, Dissolved Oxygen, Turbidity, Batch and other applications.
The 9900 is available in Panel Mount. And runs on 10.8 to 35.2 VDC power (24 VDC nominal), and can power certain sensors on loop power.
Two dry-contact relays
In addition to the standard programmable Open Collector output in the base unit, the Panel Mount version of the 9900 has a slot for an optional Relay Module, which adds two programmable dry-contact relays. The Open Collector output in the base unit uses the Relay.
Dry-contact relays are electromechanical switches with a moving contact armature.
They are suitable for many general-purpose applications, AC or DC, including AC loads up to 250 V. Install RC Filter Kits, 3-8050.396, on relays used to switch motor or inductive loads.
● Two (2) SPDT dry-contact relay (DCR) inputs
● User programmable
● 250 V, 5 A maximum resistive loading (AC).
● Can switch line voltage (typically 120 to 240 VAC)
● Can switch DC voltage (< 30 VDC @ 5A)
4 to 20 mA Output Module adds an additional 4 to 20 mA loop output to a Signet 9900 Transmitter
● 4 to 20 mA Output Module can be powered using Loop Power or DC Power in the 9900 base unit.
● Independent settings for the loop currents of the Output Module and 9900 base unit (Error, Loop Adjustments, etc.).